Dr. Josh R. McSpadden
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Josh R. McSpadden, DO
Dr. McSpadden specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including:
- Joint Reconstruction
- Fracture Care
- Sports Injuries
- Hand and Foot Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Hip Replacement
- Robotic Assisted Knee and Hip Reconstruction
About Dr. McSpadden
Born in Dallas and raised in Sunnyvale, Texas, I was built with small town values and big city experience. I received a biomedical science degree at Texas A&M University and earned my DO degree from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. I completed a 5 year residency at a level 1 trauma center in Toledo, Ohio where I received a well rounded training in all areas of orthopedic surgery. I used my elective months to pursue training under some of the country’s best in their fields, including joint reconstruction with Dr. Kirby Hitt and orthopaedic trauma with Dr. Alan Jones.
I have a broad scope of practice including joint reconstruction, fracture care, arthroscopic treatment of sports injuries, hand and foot surgery, and I have been trained in minimally invasive anterior hip replacement as well as robotic assisted knee and hip reconstruction.
When you walk into my office, I see a unique individual and a soul, not just a knee or a shoulder! I believe in treating the patient as a whole and teaming with you and your family to collectively come up with the best treatment plan. I am very excited to serve a small but growing community and look forward to offering “big city” care with small town pride.
In my free time I stay physically active through running and weight lifting, enjoy quality time with my loving wife and three children, and dabble in ice cream making.
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Medical: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, AZ
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Ohio University
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Resident Member
- American Osteopathic Association Resident Member
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics Candidate Member
- Arthroscopic Academy of North America Resident Member